[messages] [Module Design] Menu Bar Button

jtessier jean at tactiquesnapoleon.com
Tue Aug 6 22:34:18 MST 2013

Hi Tim. Just recognized you as the one who designed the excellent Combat
Commander modules. Can't thank you enough for that amazing work!

Alas, I tried the Global Properties function on both the module and the
Main Map sub menu with no luck. I created Global property ON for the
greyed out initial button with a Change Button property. Then added
another Global property OFF with the red "look at me" button. Both came
up on the menu bar.

Started over and added a single Global property with two "Change Button"
sub properties and again two buttons with my toggling.

Methinks its a bit beyond my programming comprehension.

Jean