[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] I've locked myself out of a module

tassonik tassonik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 02:18:32 MST 2013

Hello,
I know there are a lot of posts saying not to change the password, but I
read them when it was too late.
The module is Labyrinth and I can regularly play from home, where I
started the games and where I never changed the password.
At work I deleted the password and now I'm no more able to access my
card hand, and in one game I'm not even able to choose my side.

I even tried to reload the module hoping to reset the password to
default, but it didn't work.

Any suggestions, apart from stop playing instead of working?

TIA

Andrea