[messages] [General Discussion] Introduction

tenspeed tenspeed09 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 14:21:35 MST 2013

"kurt1944" wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am a new entry, I am 23 and I am a great board wargame's and
> military history fan and I want to have  some information about vassel
> and the wargames PBEM, how I can join in a match? What are the
> modules? Could I have some help please, for me its a completly new
> world!
> Thank you again

Hey,

To get started download the latest version of VASSAL and install. Look
in the Modules section for you favorite game and download the module.
Then post on the Looking for opponents section in the forum of what you
want to play. If you're lucky there will be someone else that's
interested. If you can find for a specific game start a thread with a
list of several games you're interested in.