[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Battle Westeros, Memoir 44, BattlleLore and CC:E +Mid + BPs

virco virco at o2.pl
Wed Aug 14 02:38:39 MST 2013

Hello,
I am looking for new oponents :)

I would like to learn to play BattlleLore.
I have already played  Battle Westeros, Memoir 44 _but not _on Vassal.
I can teach and love to play Combat Commander Europe. (on Vassal)

I am usually free durring the week after 09:00 PM my time (11:00 GMT)
However I can schedule also a game on evenings or durring a weekend.

My skype account is virco24 or you can reach me by mail :
tvirco at gmail.com[1]

Hope to hear from you,
Tomas

UTC/GMT Offset Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time

[1] mailto:tvirco at gmail.com