[messages] [Module Design] QUICK, Simple but confusing question!

cjmeate mikeebmusic at aim.com
Wed Aug 14 10:47:27 MST 2013

Quick question. I have an action button that triggers a sound, and also
sends a hotkey to a map. The sound plays, and then the map pops up. This
works perfectly, but I am having one quick problem..

I would like to make the map pop up for everyone playing in the game.
Right now, it only pops up for the person who pressed the button and
activated the hotkey. Again, the sound plays for everyone, but the map
does not pop up for everyone. How can i make it pop up for all player
sides?