[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Counter problem in Twilight Struggle

stepal ste_gr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 00:36:45 MST 2013

"mkiefte" wrote:
> The only thing I can't think of is that this is an unusual
> internationalization issue.
>
> Do you have any internationalization settings on in VASSAL?
>
> - M.

No, i don't.

I have to tell you though that when i initiate the TS module i get a
pop-up message which says: "Version mismatch. This module was created
using version 3.1.15 of VASSAL. You are using version 3.1.2, which is
older. It's recommended that you upgrade to at least VASSAL 3.1.15
before using this module."

How come 3.1.2 i older than 3.1.15? This is a downgrade not an upgrade.
In addition, as far as i know, version 3.1.2 is much better and stabler
than the older versions when it comes to TS.