[messages] [Module Design] Using Turn Counter as Clock

Shad andrew.m.heath at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:56:37 MST 2013

I've been through the Developer's Guide PDF and the Wiki, as well as
done a few searches on the forum and haven't found quite what I need.
Even so, this is an easy question for a veteran:

__How do I create a Panzer Grenadier clock using the Turn Counter?__

For those unfamiliar with the series, time in PG passes in 15 minute
increments:

8:00
8:15
8:30
8:45
9:00

Right now I've got my Turn Counter, and two counters therein: Minute and
Hour. Individually they increment and loop properly. Together I am
failing.

__Desired behavior is the user only increments the minutes.__ If minutes
loops back to zero then you increment the hour. Current behavior is
first the minutes loop (0 to 15 to 30 to 45 to 0) and then the hours
begin incrementing. Minutes don't appear again until all 24 hours have
been clicked through.

I hope I've made the question clear. Thank you for reading.

Also, coming back to VASSAL after literally years away - what a
wonderful job the team has done. Thank you everyone!