[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] QUICK, Simple but confusing question!

cjmeate mikeebmusic at aim.com
Fri Aug 16 15:30:01 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Okay, so I have figured out the problem and am onto something, but NEED
a quick tip.
It starts with an :

Action Button

Has Ctrl+8 keyboard command -> plays sound when pressed.

Sends out hotkey Ctrl Shift +8 and hotkey ctrl shift 9

Map has the hotkey Ctrl Shift +8 -> action button clicked -> sends out
ctrl shift 8 and loads the map.

NOW: I need the ctrl shift 9 hotkey -> interact with something that is
playerSide related -> send back the map hotkey ctrl shift 8. This way, I
can have it act like every player has clicked the button, and the map
will load for everyone!

So the question is, WHAT CAN I HAVE MY ACTION BUTTON INTERACT WITH THAT
WILL EFFECT EACH PLAYER SIDE, SEND BACK THE MAP HOTKEY, AND LOAD THE MAP
FOR ALL PLAYERS!

Thank you again for your time and help :)