[messages] [Module Support] The Longest Day Module

tenspeed tenspeed09 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 15:20:54 MST 2013

You can add/remove commands by opening up VASSAL. Click FILE, click EDIT
MODULE then navigate to the Module you're interested in changing. This
will open up the Module editor and somewhere in there it is what you're
looking for. I don't remember where as it's been awhile since I messed
with it but it really won't be hard to find. Also, there might be
something in the Help section of the mod you're wanting to alter.