[messages] [Module Design] Using Turn Counter as Clock

Shad andrew.m.heath at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 00:29:47 MST 2013

Ok, I'm 99% of the way there and I just need a little push over the
finish line!  :)

I have created a counter that tracks the game clock, and can be adjusted
both forwards and backwards in 15 minute increments, via assemblage of a
few Trigger Actions and Dynamic Properties - thank you to DrNostromo and
his excellent example module[1].

The final step is to get the __Turn Counter__ to fire a key combo each
time it is incremented/decremented. That way the user will first set the
game clock, and then all subsequent turn changes will adjust the clock
automatically.

I am using the Turn Counter and have added a (Turn) Counter, but I see
no way to make it send out global key commands?  :?:

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6283