[messages] [Module Design] Report Action on Chart Window Map Piece not reporting?

Shad andrew.m.heath at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:05:05 MST 2013

I am creating a clock. It should report its values each time it is
adjusted.

Currently I have the following structure:

Chart Window Menu > Map > Map Window > At-start Stack > Clock_Piece

If I paste the clock piece into the game piece pallete and plop it onto
the main map it reports as designed, so the piece design is
fundamentally correct.

But when adjusted from within the chart window at-start stack it doesn't
report to the main window.

My report action format looks like this:

Time is $CurrentHour$:$CurrentMinute$

Both of those are dynamic properties of the piece.

__How can I get it to report to the main chat window/logs?__