[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Paths of Glory PBEM

xsquared martin.mackenzie at orange.fr
Wed Aug 21 10:58:32 MST 2013

I don't know the game but would like to learn. Maybe you're looking for
a more able opponent. I know the game is popular with some of my other
pbem and ftf opponents.
Does it play OK by email? I don't own the game but do have the rules on
pdf.
If you are up to a little tutoring and have some patience, I'd be happy
to start a pbem game — but should you have better options — then I'm
happy just to fill in as and when.
I'm on Paris time (CET) which isn't significant for pbem but could be
useful for the occasional ftf.
Martin