[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Paths of Glory PBEM

hyped78 joaocpedro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 13:37:45 MST 2013

Hi Martin.

I am on the same timezone as you are (I live in Madrid).

I haven't played the game yet through PBEM, but everyone in forums,
along with some veteran players that I know, say that the game is very
good through PBEM.

Can we start on monday afternoon? (I am away for the weekend and I'll be
back on monday)
We can use Vassal for the board and ACTS for card management and dice
rolls.

I know the rules back and forth, and if you can read them during the
weekend, I'm sure we won't have any problems (the rules are fairly
straightforward along with a bunch of exceptions) and we can kick-off on
monday.

Drop me an e-mail at joaocpedro at gmail.com[1] with your e-mail, so we'll
exchange through there.

Do you prefer playing with the Allies or with the Central Powers? (I
don't have a preference)

Thanks.

João

[1] mailto:joaocpedro at gmail.com