[messages] [Module Design] Attachable Pieces

Tom Russ taruss2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:16:17 MST 2013

You could try using the Layer trait (not to be confused with game piece
layers) to achieve this effect.
I believe that is what is done with the tank turret.
I think there was once a tutorial that showed that being done, but I can't
seem to locate it right now.

So instead of a separate piece or marker, you just make the marker image
part of the base piece and then either make it visible or not.  It will
then easily accompany the owning piece as you move it around.