[messages] [Module Design] How do a create a master trigger or hotkey?

starfish krhogan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:29:11 MST 2013

I thought that a Trigger Action - Trait on a startup counter on my board
would do the trick, but nothing happens.  I have tested my "move to next
deck" sub actions, (SHIFT ALT 2, etc.) but the master trigger doesn't
appear to work.  Here is a screen shot of the key parts....see attached
file.    I set the trigger to a couple of different values -ALT -A;
CTRL-SHIFT-A, etc.  not sure what else to try.  Do I need trigger
property match?  I understood this was optional.  Is there a sample
value I can enter that is always true?