[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal load error with Mac OSX 10.9 Developer update 6

samuelw3 vassal at samuelw3.com
Thu Aug 22 19:15:38 MST 2013

Macbook Pro 13, mid 2009
- 10.9
- 2.2.6 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 8 GB
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
- 3.2.6 (also 3.2.8)
- Java Version 1.7.0_21 from Oracle Corporation
- N/A- I first found the issue with the High Frontier Module, but the
same issue occurs when loading the base Vassal Engine without any
modules.

-After updating the OSX Mavericks Developer Preview 6 Vassal stopped
working partially. The app will load.
-then I would click on the Vassal menu (to load a module or quit the
app) and it would turn blue, but no menu would appear.
ALSO- tapping Command Q has no effect. (I think it used to.)

I think this is a OSX error more than vassal. It was working last night.
Right after loading the developer preview 6, today it is not working.
But just incase, I wanted to give a heads up.