[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Loking for an Online Live or PBeM Session

Viktor bleylev at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 24 03:32:20 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

I would love to get to play some Virgin Queen. I have the game but I
have only been able to get 2 games together since there is a lack of
interest in VQ amongst the gaming community in my area. So I thought I'd
test my luck online instead.

    I'm online pretty much every day for several hours. I do play other
games PBeM (mostly civ) and have been able to keep up with the pace of
at least 1 turn / 24 h but I always average well above that. For live
online games I am in the GMT +1h zone (Sweden) and I'm usually online
weekdays in the afternoons and weekends whenever.

    I'm relatively new to VASSAL and I haven't really tried cyboard or
Acts but I'm willing to learn. With only 2 games under my belt I have to
admit to being quiet a novice to the game as well.

    PM me or by all means just answer right in the thread.

                  Cheers Viktor