[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Board game doesn't appear when I create a game

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sat Aug 24 07:11:38 MST 2013

Thus spake Cybermetal:
> Hi,
>
> The game board and pieces doesn't appear when I create a game (BSG or
> Pandemic). I only can join games, not create them. I´ve tryed to
> uninstall and reistall both modules and Vassal engine but it still
> doesnt work.

Uninstalling and reinstalling VASSAL is virtually never the solution.

Can you be more specific about the steps you're taking? There isn't
enough detail in what you've said here to tell what you're doing
wrong. (My best guess presently is that you have the divider between
the chat pane and the main map dragged to the bottom of your window.)