[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Problem when running 3.2.8

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sun Aug 25 02:25:55 MST 2013

Thus spake stevecq:
> First I reinstalled my Vassal. Same problem
> next I uninstalled Java, then reinstalled it, same problem.
> next uninstalled vassal and java, then reinstalled java then vassal.
> Same problem.
> I did this over 2 weeks so that I tried playing with my opponents to
> test.

If you reinstalled the same versions of Java and VASSAL, you should not
expect to see any change, excepting the case in which one of them was
corrupt---but in that case it's unlikely that VASSAL would start.

I don't understand from your description which part you're reporting
as a problem. The loss of sync? Resyncing taking a long time? Seeing
all of the missed die rolls played back? All of these?