[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Irregular Grid in Muti-Zoned Grid snap problem

flashsolutions larryfortna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:01:09 MST 2013

I am trying to assign irregular grids in multiple zones to my main
board.

The grids I assigned to the main board work fine and the objects snap
into place as expected.

However, when I created multiple zones and try assign the irregular
grids within it, the objects will not snap to them.

I am new to this, so it could be something I am not understanding, but I
spent the better half of the day trying various things and could not get
it to work.

The area not working is the 4 regions in yellow in the center of the
board.  Dragging a domino to the board snaps it in place in all of the
defined areas around the main part of the board except those in the
center where a second zone has been defined.

It only seems to be an issue when I try to assign multiple zones in the
same map.

Also, When I disable stacking options, I am still able to place one
domino on top of another.  I could be wrong, but from what I read in the
manuals this should not be happening either.

Here are my CPU specs

Thank you for any light you can shed on these two issues.

Model: Dell Inspiron 1520
OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840T Processor 2.90 Ghz
Memory: 6GB
Video: GeForce 8600M GT
VASSAL: 3.2.8
Java: 7.0.150