[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Recruiting for Live VASSAL Formula D play with possible leag

tsnouffer ty at snouffer.net
Mon Aug 26 10:44:47 MST 2013

Hi Race Fans

I've received enough feedback on earlier inquiries to lead me to believe
there may be enough interest in Formula D VASSAL play. I'd like to set
up, run, and play in a league with a season, team play, and additional
house rules. However, I'd like to run a proof of concept first.

For the PoC, I'd like to run one race with as many players as possible
to see how live play goes.

A few details:

: Event will be run on a weekday evening starting around 9pm or 9:30pm
Central time (Chicago time). Due to my schedule and life commitments
this is pretty reliable, but also pretty inflexible. Sorry if this time
doesn't work for you.

: Will use the advance, in the box rules for Formula D with no
modifications

: Will forego optional rules for this proof of concept

: Will use a live voice system like Skype or Google Voice although using
it may be optional on an individual level

: New to Formula D? Me too. I've only had it a week so no worries all
skill levels welcome

: Never use VASSAL? No worries with that either. I can help you get set
up!

WHAT TO DO: Sound interesting? Think you can make the time (date to be
determined later)? Then please drop me an email at "ty (at) snouffer dot
net" and I'll work to arrange the event.

Thanks!

Ty