[messages] [Opponents Wanted] New to Vassal, not new to gaming but it's been a while

JimOrlando jim407233 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 15:27:05 MST 2013

I am new to Vassal but was a gamer back in the late 70's - 90's. Looking
for live or PBEM games of Gunslinger (AH) (moderate experience), Formula
D (never played), Speed Circuit (moderate experience), Panzer
Blitz/Panzer Leader (moderate experience) or Rail Baron (heavy
experience). Except for RB I haven't played any of these games in at
least 15 years so on top of being a learning experience for Vassal it
would be a re-learning experience for the game. But I'm not a hardcore
gamer, I play these things for fun and relaxation.

I am GMT-4 (US Eastern Daylight Time) and can play live most weeknights
around 6-9pm local (2200-0100 GMT) and various times on the weekends
between 10am-9pm (1400-0100 GMT). For PBEM I can probably keep a 3
turns/week or more average.

...Jim...