[messages] [General Discussion] How to report when key used for two purposes

flashsolutions larryfortna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:03:30 MST 2013

I am trying to set up a prototype for a Return To Deck operation.  The
key I have assigned is CTRL R.  I also want to report to the chat window
whenever a Return to Deck operation has occured.  I added two traits to
my prototype, a report action and a return to deck trait.  If I assign
the CTRL R key to both traits, only the return to deck works and I get
no report.  If I assign a different key to the Report Action trait, such
as CTRL P for instance, the CTRL P does report to the chat window and
CTRL R does return the piece to the deck, but I need for one key to do
both simultaneously.

Is there a way to do this?