[messages] [Module Design] Determining Strength Ratio in VASSAL

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Tue Aug 27 20:23:21 MST 2013

Had some issues implementing the technique mentioned in the thread I
linked...right now I've got a text report and it's showing me what I set
the property to, but adding a piece to the board on which I want to
display the Strength has no effect. Trying to figure out what I did
wrong. Right now I just want to make sure I've got the idea down and
working for one of the marker properties and I'm not yet distinguishing
between sides.