[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Fast & Easy Ancient & Napoleonic Game!

GG ggleize at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 14:37:44 MST 2013

Hello!

Come on just try the "Command & Colors" Ancients or Napoleonics wargame
system on Vassal!

It's easy & fast! You battle within 1H30 in the THERMOPYLES (Sparta),
CANNAE (Hannibal), GAUGAMELA (Alexander the great), GERGOVIE (Caesar),
Waterloo (Napoleon & Wellington) with a marvelous balance of realism &
PLAYABILITY!

I'm Guillaume GLEIZE (GG on Vassal).
I can use SKYPE to speak directly with you during the battles.
Even if on the European time zone, I use to play with guys from America
to Russia.

If interested: Just leave me a mail at: ggleize at yahoo.com[1]
Fast & Fun: You will love it ... :)

GG