[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Thu Aug 29 13:55:13 MST 2013

Today I tried the notion of putting everything (the rules and events)
into a single HTML file and using anchor points to navigate. VASSAL
barfed at that notion...

Work continuing slow but steady (I'm working on more than one mod at the
moment and the other one's actually giving me the bigger fits). Right
now I'm still transcribing rules into HTML. I need to go ahead and get a
main map window selected; it'll probably be based on the _Antelope_ ship
diagram, though I hope to get the opportunity to clean it up a bit.