[messages] [General Discussion] How do I find opponents for a game now (not 3 months ago)??

smaffers smaffers at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 01:03:55 MST 2013

OK I'm a newb and I swear that when I first loaded up vassal there was a
screen showing me who was where and playing what. Since I downloaded and
sign up I cannot find the list anywhere :(
All links on forums seem to be out of date?
I hate searching forums as they are chaos supreme.

Do I hang around in empty rooms waiting for someone to come in??
Is there anyone out there??
Anyone??
 :D

p.s. looking to play Britannia, Game of Thrones (there are probably too
many versions to actually find someone to play?), War and Peace, Small
World and anything Napoleonic