[messages] [Module Design] Any way to control the size of the message box?

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Fri Aug 30 21:36:20 MST 2013

Evening/morning all. My subject pretty well asks the question: is there
any way to control the size of the message box? The last few times I've
built modules, I wind up with a message box area that takes up half of
my screen every time I load the mod or start a new game. I have to sit
there and take a few seconds to resize the thing and while it's not
terribly inconvenient it is somewhat annoying. Can anybody help me out,
please?