[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Fri Aug 30 21:47:05 MST 2013

Decided to take a different tack with the mod pending a resolution to
the problems I'm having with HTML charts. I figured that instead of
focusing on the rules and events first (i.e. the hard work), I should go
ahead and get everything else up and running (that way someone who had
hardcopies of the booklets - or at least access to the PDFs - could
still utilize the mod. So I started working on that. I'm pleased to
report that I was able to get enough put into place that I was able to
make a preliminary attempt at playing a game. I did have to rely on an
open instance of Notepad for bookkeeping and that will probably be where
I focus my efforts next.