[messages] Edit: Re: [General Discussion] Extension deck now showing in window

Zerrian rabidewok at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:11:59 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Hi All,

By no means do I know the Vassal engine that well but being a
programmer, I understand it okay. I'm having an issue getting a new deck
of cards to show up on a decks page on the main module. I've followed
all the examples of the other decks currently in the deck button but my
new one isn't showing up. Can anyone help me out with suggestions or do
I need to add in a better description???

Thanks in advance.