[messages] [General Discussion] Victory Games PACIFIC WAR question

IndyGoBlue60 indy_go_blue60 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 18:43:00 MST 2013

Hopefully there is a PW player who can help me with this longstanding
but unanswerable question.

I cannot for the life of me figure how to get activation points in the
Campaign-Strategy scenarios. For example in Campaign scenario #2, the
Allies have just 8, 6, and 6 points available per month. Each until
requires (generally) 2 pts to activate; how in the heck am I supposed to
be able to do anything with just 6 points? I've read and reread the rule
book and can find nothing to explain this problem.