[messages] [General Discussion] Private Server

gamei gameivendaval at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 20:47:52 MST 2013

Man, if anyone could chime in with how to make this work in 3.2.2 I
would be super appreciative. I've fiddled with it for a few hours over
the weekend and I just cannot make it work.

If I set my Server Preference to Private Connection - Server mode, then
click the connection button, it just connects me to the Vassal server.
Same thing if I set my Server Preference to Private Connection - Client
Mode: connects straight to the normal Vassal server.

Thanks for your time!