[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Possible "Global Property" or "Get Property" issue in 3.2.2

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 4 02:47:21 MST 2013

More testing of this bug.

I created a new module with one global property (Globaltest). I then
added one piece. This piece had a "Set Global Property" trait which
would increment the "Globaltest" property by 1 (Ctrl A). I then started
the module and executed "Ctrl A" on the piece. The following message
appeared in the chat window:

Set Global Property (Globaltest): Unable to locate Global Property named
0

Hopefully this narrows down what the issue could be.