[messages] [General Discussion] Extension deck now showing in window

Zerrian rabidewok at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:25:38 MST 2013

Some other interesting items. I created a card outside of the deck and
gave it the return to deck attribute. When I dragged the card onto the
correct map and returned it, it went to the spot where the deck is
supposed to be. I'm just not getting any empty draw line that I've set
and I'm not seeing the pile of cards I've added to the deck. I've found
plenty of tutorials but all tell me to do the same thing I've already
been doing. Still not sure why I'm not seeing my deck of cards in the
deck map/play area allocated to it.