[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Cosmic Encounter (voice): Sat Feb 9, 10a CST

Shadoglare ssforza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:50:29 MST 2013

If anyone might be interested, I'm planning to host a session of Cosmic
Encounter on Saturday morning using live play and Skype voice chat (or
possibly an alternative such as Mumble, but we'll see).

The invite has been up over at BGG's Voice Gamers Guild for a few days
and there's been surprisingly little interest - possibly because Vassal
has the old version, but from what I've seen it doesn't seem like the
actual game play is that different from the new editions.

If you think you'd like to sign up, it's 10a CST (which I think is
something like 4p London time if you're over in the Euro-lands?) please
check out the tread here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/925517/cosmic-encounter-saturday-feb-9-10am-cst-gmt-6