[messages] [General Discussion] Vassal & Windows 8 & Convertible Laptops

Cpt.White rick_e_white at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 14:37:06 MST 2013

hi,

I just walked into best buy and downloaded vassal to the surface 8 pro.
It installed java and the game fine. I downloaded ardennes44 and loaded
it online. Moved a few counters around, popped up the crt, moved around
the map. It looked really good. fine touching small things like the x
button in the pop up can be challenging with my big fingers but it
worked. I assume with the pen that comes with it, this type of fine
touch would make it easier. I only had a few minutes left on my lunch,
but looked really promising.

Rick