[messages] [Module Design] Super-basic question - how to *not* lock down pieces

Shadoglare ssforza at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:22:14 MST 2013

"JoelCFC25" wrote:
> Are you using the Restricted Access trait on any of the pieces the
> person reported being unable to move? That's what the behavior sounds
> like to me.

Nope, in fact I actually tried *adding* that trait with "Prevent
non-owning players from moving" un-checked just to see what would
happen... no difference (I have a "test" version of the module I'm
playing with, and I tried just removing all of the player side
definitions again to see what would happen... and again I can't move
anything now...)