[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Translations in Game Piece Pallettes not working?

xportz xportz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:01:57 MST 2013

Hi,

I just spent about 20 hours translating a Vassal module from Italian to
eEnglish.  The translations in game piece palettes don't seem to
actually have any effect though.  I set the language for the translation
to "English/Any Country" and my language preference in Vassal is set to
"English".  Almost everything I've translated has worked, except for
text within game piece palettes.  Any ideas?