[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Translations in Game Piece Pallettes not working?

xportz xportz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:04:16 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Hi,

I just spent about 20 hours translating a Vassal module from Italian to
English.  The translations in game piece palettes don't seem to actually
have any effect though.  I set the language for the translation to
"English/Any Country" and my language preference in Vassal is set to
"English".  Almost everything I've translated has worked, except for
text within game piece palettes.  Any ideas?