[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Missing card and counter text

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Mon Feb 18 03:28:20 MST 2013

Thus spake mgringo:

> "mgringo" wrote:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > I have the same issue that Guillaume reported with Vassal (Virgin
> > Queen module) and retina-display macbook pro. Your standalone SVG test
> > with the batik.jar seems to work correctly.
> >
> > Thanks for your help!
> >
> > Warmest regards,
> >
> > Michael
>

> I should mention that I am using:
>
> OSX: 10.8.2
>
> VASSAL-3.2.3-svn8552-retina-svg-macosx
>
> Java:
> java version "1.7.0_04"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.0-b21, mixed mode)

That's unexpected.

So, we have the standalone test working with Java 7, but not with
Java 6?

mgringo, do you see the text if you load this module with this build
of VASSAL?

http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/retina-svg-test-2.vmod
http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/VASSAL-3.2.3-svn8552-retina-svg-macosx.dmg