[messages] [Feature Requests] Persistent Game - Auto-invite

JackFalstaff john.leonard.reilly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:45:45 MST 2013

I hope this already exists and I'm unaware of it, but I'm designing a
_Total War_-like game that has upwards of 16 players; scheduling that
many people together each week is impossible, so I was hoping I could
keep the game open on my computer and allow players to log in to take
their turns at their leisure.

Is is possible for my open game to auto-invite players to the room so
they can synchronize and take their turns? Is it possible to have a game
running persistently without the need for players to email a file one at
a time in a chain - which would be unwieldy with 16 people.