[messages] [Module General Discussion] Game of Thrones Help

bslane82 bslane82 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:43:20 MST 2013

Hello all... My friends and I recently got the module for Game of
Thrones and we had a couple of questions. If anyone can help us I would
greatly appreciate it.

When you open up your war room and expand the window, you will see an
icon to the far right and when you right click on it it says "mask". IS
this a glitch or is there something it is used for?

In the house cards of combat where each player selects his/her hero
there is a blank box to the right of all of the houses. You can right
click it to draw specific cards. What is this box used for? Also, where
is the best place to discard used hero cards?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Bslane