[messages] [Module Design] Creating Vassal unit counters from a scanned counter sheet

ogrebait andy.sizemore at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 18:11:43 MST 2013

Greetings,

I'm going to try my hand at converting an old wargame into a Vassal
module. I have a countersheet I can scan into a png file. My question is
this: Is there any easy way to parse out all the counters and import
them into Vassal? Or do I have to copy and paste each individual counter
into its own separate png file and then move it into the module (there
are over 500 counters, so I'd like to find a way to speed up the
process).

Andy S.