[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] BUG: wrong map colours

dott.Piergiorgio dott.piergiorgio at fastwebnet.it
Fri Feb 22 21:39:38 MST 2013

Some modules display the map with wrong colours (example: Malta.vmod),
that is, don't show the green component (and giving a purple ugliness on
the screen...) and I'm sure that is in the handling of the .jpg image
format; I have looked "under the hood" and the extracted map in .jpg
shows proper colours in image viewers.

I use a Linux box, CPU AMD64 and 4 GB di ram with a GPU ATI radeon, and
I'm confident that the issue is confined to Vassal and/or the java
machine (currently, icedTea7 2.3.7) because I noticed it only on Vassal,
and I kept java usage to a very bare minimum

HTH, and

Best regards from Italy
Dott. Piergiorgio.