[messages] [Module Support] VASL - Support for Virtual ASL

dott.Piergiorgio dott.piergiorgio at fastwebnet.it
Fri Feb 22 21:57:02 MST 2013

question (of course I use 3.1.20):

What is the correct extension layout for VASL ? When I load a SSF, I
always get not few "extension not found" and bizarre warnings about
having updated version of extensions; even being accustomed to babysit
codebases crying for this or that obscure library, I simply can't get
right the mess.. (I can provide the outputs, dir trees and screenshots,
of course)

VSQL runs fine, of course, aside the occasional need of swapping between
CoDGIA and CoDGia+ ....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.