[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Advanced Tobruk System

daxelos dodgydan at web.de
Sun Feb 24 08:49:39 MST 2013

Hey there.
Anyone interested in playing Advanced Tobruk System with a Noob? I have
read through the rules of the Basic Game II and some of the Field Manual
(full rules). I think I have understood most, but would very much like
to play with someone who would not care about a bit of teaching or who
be interested in learning the rules together (first preferred).
Schedulewise it could be a bit difficult, thats why I am crossposting
this. I am generally available between 1130 and 1500 on weekdays
(GMT/UTC +1). Specific appointments would have to be made.

Please contact me privately at dodgydan[xx]web[xx]de, thanks.