[messages] [Developers] Additionl highlighter

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 08:02:54 MST 2013

Well, I know that maybe this is not the right forum to put in this
question; I already sent it in the module design forum, but the real
question is still unanswered.
The problem is : _how the addition highligther function works _? I tried
in several ways, using different kind of properties, but without any
success. I resolved the problem of highlighting units using transparent
layers, but this was not easy to handle and some problems are still
remaining.
Your help would be very useful in understanding how this function really
works.
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation on that matter.
Cheers.