[messages] [General Discussion] Skype and hardware?

lancerunolfsson lancerunolfsson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:52:38 MST 2013

Hi All
I am just starting to get myself setup to use Vassal. I can see how
using Skype to be able to chat with an opponent is a good idea,
especially if both are learning a game. So I am thinking I am going to
want to pick up a hands free mike headphone set up. Toy budget is all
spent till middle of next month. I see there are a lot of real cheap
Mike Phone gears available but don't want to get something that will
just have to be replaced because it sucks. Any suggestions? I'm thinking
I might prefer wireless. Sorry if this is OT.