[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal 3.2.2 on Mac OSX won't start

dhurtt dale_hurtt at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 16:13:41 MST 2013

Okay, I downloaded the JDK 7 from Oracle, used the command below to see
the newly installed JDK:

Code:
ls -l /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines
total 0
drwxr-xr-x  3 root  wheel  102 Feb 25 16:00 jdk1.7.0_15.jdk

I switched to the directory
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_15.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/ and
verified that I had a working java. I manually added that path to the
$PATH in Terminal and was able to run VASSAL.sh, but I still cannot run
the "normal" Mac version. So I need to figure out how to add to my path
so GUI apps can see it.

So, with the information from the other thread, I am on my way.

Thanks for all the help,

Dale Hurtt