[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal 3.2.2 on Mac OS X won't start

dhurtt dale_hurtt at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 18:12:12 MST 2013

Is there something other than PATH that the Mac version needs? I can go
into Terminal and launch VASSAL.sh without a problem now, but the Mac
version continues to fail to launch.

Also, you indicated that a Vassal directory would be created under
/Library/Application Support/ but it does not when launching the ZIP
version. Is that an indication of a problem, or is that something done
by the Mac version?

Still struggling to get the favored version working (don't like running
Terminal), but at least I am working with something.

Thanks in advance,

Dale Hurtt